Tinos Aqua Palazzo has opened its doors!
Our team is ready to welcome you, adhering to all the new hygiene and safety protocols.
Information about your stay: We always ensure our guests Health and Safety standards of excellent quality and we work in accordance with the instructions of the Government and the European Union and the National Agency for Public Health so that:
1. To welcome you in a safe environment with new intact check-in and check-out procedures.
2. We take care of the cleanliness and disinfection of rooms and common areas according to the official Hygiene Protocol for hotels, very meticulously.
3. Our staff is trained and certified to use their protective equipment, to properly handle tools and approved materials, to apply procedures and protocols, for the cleaning - disinfection and management of reception areas and of course our rooms.
4. We take care to maintain social distances for our staff and we recommend the same to our customers.
5. We provide hand sanitizers at all critical points of the hotel.
6. For precautionary reasons of health and safety in the hotel, the consumption or supply of food from external suppliers (delivery), as well as visits to the rooms by non-residents are not allowed.
7. Based on our hotel policy, daily cleaning is provided in the rooms.
8. Departure after 12:00 and until 18:00, is done only after consultation with the Reception, and depends on availability and is charged with 50% of the value of one night.
9. All our rooms and public areas are non-smoking.
10. Pets are not allowed in our hotel.