RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
The reservation is valid only by fax or email sent and confirmed with a deposit equal amount of 25% of the total billing in the banking account of the complex. If the transfer is from another bank than the one we deal with (The NATIONAL BANK of Greece) then the shipping and transportation costs charged the customer.
The customer just reached the assembly should pay booking only with cash before delivery of the key of the apartment or room.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
The check in is from 14:00 until 00:00 the arrival day and the check out is at 12:00 the day of departure. The client, upon request, can remain in the room from 12:00 pm to 18:00 surcharge half of overnights, while after 18:00 pm the customer must pay the full amount of the daily fee.
1. The tourist complex Tinos Aqua Palazzo is not under any obligation and/or requirement to hold/store the customer’s suitcases, baggage or personal items after check out occurs.
2. Tinos Aqua Palazzo does not allow any animals or pets.
3. Smoking is strictly forbidden in the rooms and public areas of the complex.
4. It is forbidden by law to consume food, beverages, soft drinks and coffee within the rooms, as well as transferring any food or beverages from the breakfast room to the rest of the complex.
5. It is forbidden by law to use a toaster, coffee maker and clothing iron as well as washing clothing inside the rooms, all these services are offered by the complex.
6. It is forbidden by law to cut food and fruit within the rooms.
7. It is forbidden by law to use a clothing iron on any kind of clothing as well as washing clothes in side the apartments. These services are offer for a charge by the complex at the customer’s request.
If the client cancels the reservation 21 days before his arrival, not required to make any payment and is entitled to claim back the given advance. If the customer cancels the reservation 14 days prior to arrival is required to pay half of a day charge and if he/she cancels this 7 days prior to arrival is required to pay 50% of the total charge for his/her stay. If client cancel the reservation less than 7 days prior to arrival, from the moment that he/she does not submit a document proving a serious medical reason to make the cancellation of detention or never come to the complex (Non Show), then the cancellation fee is 100%.